World vision, Pasig City, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Create visual solutions through applying techniques within various forms of media and corporate branding for the production of visual communication materials that meets the specific guidelines of the client/stakeholders’ needs. Support the Child Sponsorship Leadership Team in event management of meetings, conferences, forums, and other administrative tasks.
- Support in the design, execution and production of concepts across a variety of printed and digital visual communication projects.
- Assist in designing and integrating graphics, audio and videos in various multimedia projects.
- Assist in designing, developing, and maintain course materials for stakeholders.
- Support the Child Sponsorship Leadership Team in event management of meetings, conferences, forums, and other team activities; to assist in coordinating logistics requirements, travel bookings/scheduling and other administrative tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Arts/Design/Creative, Multimedia, Advertising/Media.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Knowledgeable in using Video Editing Software (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere).
- Knowledgeable in using eLearning Authoring Tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise).
- With at least 2 years work experience as a graphic artist/designer.