HR & Admin Intern
Lalamove, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, we all breathe passion, grit, execution & humility which are our company’s core values.
- Plan, organize and control the administration function of the company.
- Oversees office maintenance, office access, security, cleanness
- Any other work as prescribed by the management in any location.
- Engagement: Propose & develop staff activities in order to build up strong and positive working environment.
- Brand Awareness: In charging for promoting/searching for recruitment channel for suitable position to attract the right quantity and quality applicant
What You'll Need
- Currently an undergraduate student preferably studying Business Administration, Marketing, HR Management, and/or Psychology
- Ability to be a self-starter, an independent thinker, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated interest in a future career in People Operations and/or Human Resources
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, Flexible & organized skills, Friendly, Reliable, Independent, Considerate & Self-motivated personality
- Very energetic and passionate to engage everyone into social activities.
- Good English, good skills of Microsoft office programs.