HR Assistant G3
Norwegian Refugee Council, Syria
Closing Date for Applications:
Duties and responsibilities
- Attending start-up meetings, announcing, closing vacancies, and collecting applications from different sources.
- Help in administrating the recruitment process (Booking the room, computers, chairs and stationary).
- Help in Scheduling interviews and tests, and communicating with relevant parties to facilitate the process
- Scanning, archiving, data entry and keep proper filing system for all recruitment related documents and checklists
- Contribute in preparation and delivery of recruitment reports.
Compensations & Benefits:
- Collect, categorize, and data-entry on HR System for all documents related to payroll (Timesheet, Attendance sheet, leaves, travel orders, overtime …etc.)
- Copy, scan, and archive personnel & payroll related documents.
- Gathering all missing information, documents, and data related to personnel files.
- Support in exit process of departing staff.
- Support in conducting orientation and induction for new employees about HR related system, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Report employees' queries to senior staff members / management, and escalate when necessary to HR Management.
- Help in ensuring adherence to NRC’s HR Handbook, Terms of Employment, Syrian Labour Law other NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Contribute to coordination with relevant partners, authorities, lawyers and other stakeholders.
- Support maintaining the stationary stock for HR unit and initiate purchase requests when needed.
- Active collaboration in any project that HR participate in.
- Relevant institution degree or Bachelor degree is plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience or knowledge in similar filed.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in performing in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals
- Knowledge in dealing with Human Resource Information System
- Knowledge in Syrian Labour and Social Security laws.
- Experience with Office applications (Word-Excel, Access Visio and PowerPoint).
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with People
- Communicating with impact and respect