Plan International, Delmas, Haiti
Closing Date for Applications:
- In coordination with the Country Human Resources Manager, define staff management strategies to meet the needs and follow-ups to be done for the department;
- Work in collaboration with the Country Human Resources Manager on updating and implementing internal policies and procedures for personnel management;
- Provide assistance to staff in the application of texts, procedures and policies in force in the field of Human Resources;
- Monitor the effective and consistent application of all administrative decisions concerning staff;
- Support in the staff performance appraisal process;
- Manage all legal aspects in relation to human resources in accordance with the Haitian Labor Code and other structures;
- Occasionally carry out (written) translation work between English, Creole and French.
- Ensure internal communication between management and staff for information sharing;
- Maintain and update personnel statistics;
- Work closely with department heads to define a development plan for employees;
- Inform staff of the training schedule available on Plan's Training platform (Plan Academy, Learn at Plan, etc.);
- Ensure the follow-up of the trainings carried out during the fiscal period.
- Support the Program Units (field visit).
- Prepare the Monthly Payroll in conjunction with the finance team to ensure it is done on time in all offices.
- Treat overtime;
- Perform the payroll of temporary employees;
- Ensure the distribution of payslips to employees.
HR software management
- Ensure the administration of the Human Resources software (HRIS, GRH);
- Insert any new employee into the Human Resources system (HRM, Employee Central);
- Train all new employees on the use of the HRIS system;
- Conduct refresher training sessions on the use of the system.
- Support in the staff recruitment process;
- Participate in the development and dissemination of job advertisements;
- Pre-select CVs received through “HRIS” and inform the requesting departments of this sorting for follow-up;
- Plan and / or participate in job interviews by involving the heads of the applicant departments / projects;
- Ensure that the recruitment procedure is respected and that the necessary documents according to the stages are well filled;
- Prepare maintenance reports;
- Perform anti-terrorist checks;
- Prepare job offers
- Perform professional reference checks of candidates;
- Ensure the assembly of the individual staff file;
- Plan and coordinate the orientation of newly recruited staff;
- Ensure follow-ups at the end of the probationary period with the supervisor of the new employee / transferred / promoted;
- Prepare post confirmation letters.
- Draft employment contracts (follow-up for signature, classification of contracts, notify the supervisor before contracts expire;
- Perform recordkeeping ( manage and update personnel records, c onstituer employee records (es) newly recruited);
- Manage the organization's pension fund;
- Manage the organization's life and health insurance system (payment, employee addition / removal, certification, reimbursement, etc.);
- Prepare the report of the annual evaluations;
- Prepare work letters for employees;
- Maintain staff leave report.
Knowledge, skills and behaviors required to achieve the objectives of the position:
- University degree (BAC + 3) in Administration / Human Resources Management;
- 3 years of experience in the field of personnel administration / management
- Knowledge of recruitment procedures;
- Familiarity with the Labor Code in Haiti, processes and actors in human resources contexts (ONA, OFATMA, private insurance companies, etc.);
- Knowledge of basic software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English, Spanish an asset;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources management rules and procedures;
- Strong listening skills, discretion and tact;
- Able to manage confidential information;
- Good organizational and writing skills;
- Priority and organizational planning and good time management;
- Good interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate multiple tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and outside the regular work schedule;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions and sense of leadership;
- Good Morality;