HRIS deployment project manager
Handicap International, Lyon, France
Closing Date for Applications:
As HRMS deployment project manager, you manage the implementation projects, for the HI intervention areas and / or for the National Associations, of the various HR business processes as well as their materialization in the “HI People” HRMS.
You intervene in line with the HRIS program (day-to-day management steered by the HRIS referent, projects already underway led by the HRIS project manager).
In order to achieve these objectives, your responsibilities will be as follows:
Deploys the HR processes and the HI People tool on HI's intervention areas and / or National Associations
- You manage deployment projects: Throughout the various phases (framing, possibly design & development, tests & data recovery, deployment and closure with the transition to day-to-day management) on all aspects: Quality, costs and deadlines.
- You assess during the framing phase which will be the most relevant HR modules to deploy based on a multi
- criteria analysis - You ensure the relevance of the different functional roles / user rights according to HR processes, and their correctness appropriation by the teams to which the HI People tool is deployed
- You set up a training system in HR processes and the use of the tool with local stakeholders (business referees / key users / others) and you ensure that it is properly implemented
- You ensure that it is sustainability of the project over time by supporting the transition from the project to day-to-day management during the closure phase
Feeds back to the HRIS program the requests for development, harmonization and optimization of the various HR business processes to guarantee them consistency
- During the framing phase, you assess the needs for harmonization or adaptation of global business processes with local business referents / key users
- You are a source of proposals in the continuous improvement of HR business processes and the HI People tool in line with the HRIS program
Feeds back to the HRIS program requests for changes to the HI People tool and interfaces with other IS applications
- You assess the needs for development, harmonization or adaptation of the HI People tool with local business / key users and the HRIS referent
- You participate in the evaluation for the HRIS requests for the development of new functionalities (benefit / cost - impact ratio) and are the project manager for their implementation
- You participate in the analysis of the functional impacts of developments specific to HI, during the HRIS version migrations and are the project manager of their implementation.
Coordinate data recovery and tests in its scope of intervention
- You analyze the data to be loaded into the HI People tool, you set up the correspondence tables and you ensure that the data are properly formatted. data to load.
- You help in arbitrations on the volumes and types of data to load.
- You participate in the collection of information loaded into the HI People tool.
Industrialize its interventions and ensure the sustainability of its action over time
- You build a deployment kit to industrialize your interventions and allow a harmonized acceleration of the global HRIS implementation
- You interact with the community of business / key users, including internationally: continuous training on HRIS, sharing of good practices, communication to users, etc.
- You ensure the sustainability of the project over time by supporting the transition from the project to day-to-day management during the closing phase
- Graduated from higher education in HR / IT, you have experience in HR services in companies or organizations
- You have experience in project management
- You have experience in functional analysis , ideally within the framework of an international IT system
- You have the ability to step back and question
- You know how to unite interlocutors with different profiles
- Teacher, you know how to use clear communication with your interlocutors.
- You are fluent in French and English