Human Resource Intern
Danish Refugee Council, Kampala, Uganda
Closing Date for Applications:
Overall purpose of the role: The main purpose of the Human Resource Internship position is to support the Human Resource and Administration department with routine documentation, Paperwork.
- The intern will work with the HR Assistant to update the personnel files as per the personnel file tracker to prepare for the DRC Audits.
- In the absence of the HR Assistant, the Intern will be the backup.
- And may perform any other duties assigned.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Proactive, stable and robust character and a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, calm and a good sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Humanities or related field
- No experience required
- Excellent communication in English both written and everywhere.
- Knowledge of MS office applications