ICT Service Manager
European Union, Prague, Czech Republic
Closing Date for Applications:
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an ICT Service Manager who will actively contribute to the fulfilment of the Agency’s responsibilities related to the implementation, supervision, development and evolutions of the ICT services. The jobholder will be mainly responsible for owning ICT service management processes, including the day to day management of third-party suppliers and ensuring ICT services delivery in line with agreed performance standards.
His/her main tasks and responsibilities shall in principle include (without limitation):
- Manage the interface with the Agency’s internal stakeholders, internal ICT team and external stakeholders;
- Lead the ICT service implementation process and all related activities (e.g. procurements) in close coordination with ICT management and other stakeholders;
- Contribute to the service definition, deployment, operations and further development from the ICT service perspective;
- Manage the service delivery on day-to-day basis, act as the Agency interface towards the service provider(s) and remedy any issues, escalate problems to ICT management, propose solutions and improvements;
- Manage assigned ICT contracts with focus on efficient ICT service delivery based on formal SLAs and assigned budget;
- Coordinate and actively prepare the technical and contractual documentation for the services;
- Define and monitor service level agreements, KPIs and other service parameters to monitor the performance of the service(s);
- Operate in compliance with the Agency’s Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and perform tasks related to quality management;
- Maintain and ensure continuous improvement of ICT service catalogue;
- Ensure the development of service level agreements and operational level agreements for all services in the catalogue;
- Manage ICT service requests, ensuring compliance with agreed governance processes and workflows.
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria, on the closing date for application:
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies5 of at least three years attested by a diploma
- Appropriate professional experience6 of at least three years after having obtained the required diploma
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union
- Be entitled to his or her full rights as citizen
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved7
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union8 and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
- All eligible applications, according to the afore-mentioned criteria, will be assessed against the requirements listed below solely based on the information provided by the candidates in their application.
- The Selection Board responsible for this selection will determine the criteria to be assessed in the various phases of the selection procedure (assessment of the application forms, interview and written test) prior to being granted access to the names of the applicants.
- Non-compliance with any of the essential criteria may result in the exclusion of the candidate from the selection process. Advantageous criteria constitute additional assets and will not result in exclusion, if not fulfilled.
- When filling the online application, candidates are expected to clearly include elements that demonstrate that their profile matches the requirements below.
- University degree in relevant field (e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, business management, etc.);
- Experience relevant to the tasks and responsibilities described;
- Experience in ICT service management, including work as the client in an outsourced ICT environment with responsibility for supplier;
- Experience in management and performance monitoring of SLAs and KPIs;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;