SRISTI, ahmedabad, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions), which means creation in Sanskrit, was born in 1993, to support the activities of the Honey Bee Network to recognize, respect and reward creativity of/at/for the grassroots. SRISTI is a developmental voluntary organization aiming to strengthen the creativity of/at/for grassroots communities, including individual innovators.
Position: Incubation Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage activities of the incubator such as seminars / workshops / presentations.
- Prepare and draft progress reports/proposals.
- Collaborate and Partner with industries/govt. to ﬁnd resources for Incubates.
- Help incubates in fund raising, pitching, IP management/business planning & development.
- Prepare presentation for Innovators and manage day to day operations of Incubation centre.
- Identify grassroots innovator and startups and Incubate them with SIIE-BioNEST.
- MBA with Graduate or Post Graduate in STEM ﬁeld OR
- Masters in Biotech, Life Science, Biomedical Sciences with relevant skills.
- 2-3 years of research/management experience in biotech, agriculture, veterinary science, pharmacy or medical device sector. OR
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in incubation/entrepreneurship/business development or setting up one’s own start up.