Information Management (IM) Experts
Danish Refugee Council, Denmark
Closing Date for Applications:
The DRC Stand-by Member Roster is looking for Information Management (IM) Experts.
The aim of the DRC Stand-by Roster is to mobilize qualified and committed humanitarian experts for deployments to our UN partners thereby strengthening the capacity of the UN organizations for more timely, effective, and accountable humanitarian response to people affected by crises.
We are looking for candidates with the following expertise:
- 3-4 years direct experience with Information Management (IM) in humanitarian emergencies, preferably with specific sector experience; e.g. IM for Food Security, IM for Protection, IM for WASH, etc. Preferred specific technical competencies include: Cluster IM work, data collection systems, data management, mapping, visualizing and web management.
- A minimum of 3 years international humanitarian experience in the field with exposure to Information Management in emergencies.
- High degree of proficiency or fluency in a minimum of two official UN languages: English is mandatory, and we are looking for either French or Spanish speaking candidates only. Other language proficiency or fluency will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of the complexities involved in refugee and IDP responses.
- Relevant educational background and preferably United Nations experience.
The following requirements are necessary for membership of the DRC Stand-by Roster:
- Motivation for a continuing career within the international humanitarian field.
- Committed to being an active member of the DRC Stand-by Roster for a minimum of 3 years (see conditions on our Roster Recruitment page).
- Informed and in agreement with the salary and compensation package for Stand-by Roster members during deployment (see link below).