Since 1993, the international solidarity association ACTED has responded to the humanitarian needs of populations in crisis situations and to respect for their dignity, while promoting and implementing opportunities for sustainable development, by investing in the potential of Man.
ACTED is committed to responding to emergencies and to developing resilience in the face of crisis situations, to co-construct effective governance, and to promote inclusive and sustainable growth.
We are working on the last mile of humanitarian action. Our mission is to save lives and meet the basic needs of people in the hardest to reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs for the most vulnerable populations who suffer from violence, conflicts, natural disasters or a situation of endemic poverty. ACTED's approach goes beyond emergency response, with a commitment to sustainable development and access to livelihoods for communities.
ACTED implements more than 500 projects per year with 14 million beneficiaries in 37 countries. Our teams are made up of 400 international employees and 4,600 national staff.
ACTED France (HQ)
- ACTED's headquarters moved to Paris in 2000 with the aim of coordinating the organization's interventions on a global scale. Today the headquarters is made up of 80 people in the HR, Finance, Programs, Audit, Security, Logistics & Systems and Communication departments. These departments provide support to the 37 Country Departments comprising around 450 expatriates and more than 6,000 national employees. The headquarters also serves as a focal point for the management of ACTED, namely the Director General, the Development Director and the fifteen members of the Board of Directors.
Main role and responsibilities
- Participate in the implementation of projects related to digital transformation in connection with the IS team:
- Participate in the design and monitor the successful completion of digital projects;
- Write project reports and follow-up reports;
- Write and produce recipe notebooks;
- Install and configure environments and tools.
- Create and maintain educational content:
- Strengthen the knowledge base by writing internal memos, procedures or training materials;
- Creation of content adapted for users;
- Identify the content necessary to write;
- Suggest and create educational content such as infographics, videos etc.
- Manage user accounts of information systems in connection with the user support technician:
- Ensure the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts in the different systems used by the organization (AD, exchange, collaborative tools and business solutions).
Support to the IS & IT department:
- Develop a culture of information security across all departments of the organization,
- Contribute to change management and training of head office and field teams.
Qualifications and skills required
- knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office and hardware is essential;
- knowledge of servers, computer networks and telecommunications is an asset;
- Fluent English & French required,
- Ability to draft technical documents and popularization,
- Relational, rigorous , autonomous and organized, solution-oriented.