IT Senior Engagement Manager
World Vision International(WVI), Quezon City, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with global senior stakeholders and the IT organization.
- May participate as a member of an advisory board for the prioritization of IT initiatives based on organization(s) needs/strategy, IT workload and budget.
- Ensures the resolution of IT issues.
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solution.
- Works with organization stakeholders and technical resources to create and implement an appropriate solution required to meet organization(s) business goals.
- Represents the business requirements and priorities to IT and represents the IT vision and requirements to the business to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Promotes an understanding of IT roles, processes and activities to assigned area(s) of the organization(s).
- Acts as an advocate for business requirements and required results.
- Ensures other IT departments are aware of key business issues.
- Identifies and resolves potential problems and conflicts.
- Provides strategic consultation to business and IT teams.
- Participates in quality reviews and provides feedback.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on products, business processes and system priorities.
- Ensures IT solutions support the organizations short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with World Visions Global IT strategy.
- Analyzes technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of organization(s) goals.
- Performs assessments and provides recommendations based on business relevance, appropriate timing and deployment.
- Maintains awareness of changes to the organization (s) strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the needs of the organization(s).
- Facilitates changes when necessary.
- Recommends options, identifies risks and analyzes cost vs. benefits.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Manages business leadership priorities of IT projects and requests.
- Participates in short- and long-term planning sessions with clients to improve business processes.
- Identifies enterprise opportunities that align with organizations strategy and performance.
- Communicates with organizations stakeholders and project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- Analyzes feasibility studies and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Manages the business case development process.
- Contributes to the development of a business case. Recommends expenditures based on the size, scope, and cost of hardware and software components.
- Reviews and evaluates business cases to confirm identified financials and risks, validate value and business alignment, and recommending a course of action.
- Presents business cases to the client.
- Identifies opportunities to increase business efficiency and effectiveness by reviewing current business processes and facilitating development of plans for improvement, when appropriate.
- Works with business stakeholders in the identification and evaluation of risks associated with business decisions.
- Helps in the development of risk mitigation plans.
- Establishes customer satisfaction metrics and ensures client satisfaction is achieved.
- Manages development and implementation of a plan(s) to improve client satisfaction.
- Manages client expectations.
- Supports and participates in the formal reporting of project status.
- Recaps quarterly IT performance.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
- Negotiates Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) with clients in accordance with IT standards and specifications as required.
- Reviews and analyze SLA reports.
- Communicates SLA results and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Develops, motivates, and directs IT team members and fosters a team environment.
- Recommends training programs targeting specific areas of improvement.
- Mentors members of the team and provides input to performance reviews.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires leadership, negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of business requirements analysis and IT processes.
- Typically requires 10 or more years of IT experience, 5-7 years of experience in the areas of IT management, project management, process engineering or solutions management.
- Requires experience in successfully implementing large, complex projects or IT leadership role.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.