Knowledge Management Information System Specialist
Fhi 360, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
The Knowledge Management Information System Specialist will be a part of the MADANI project Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Unit and will lead in developing, operating and maintaining a Knowledge Management Information System (KMIS) to capture program results, ensure high-quality, timely, valid and verifiable data collection and analysis to inform the Senior Management Team and other stakeholders of the lessons learned. This includes establishing and implement user learning strategy to ensure all project team and stakeholders can use and take maximum benefit of the knowledge management system of MADANI project. The KMIS Specialist will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party and will collaborate with M&E Specialist and Monitoring and Reporting Officer in performing the duty.
The Knowledge Management Information System has the following responsibilities:
- Develop, operate, improve and maintain MADANI’s Knowledge Management Information System that can that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress. .
- Perform data analytics and intelligence, data visualization and analysis to inform the Senior Management Team.
- Apply a mobile, digital and web-based tools and approaches, as feasible and value-adding, including MADANI’s Innovation and Learning Hub.
- Support monitoring, evaluation and learning activities for the MADANI project.
- Support development and implementation of an M&E system to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress.
- Ensure data quality assurance procedures are followed, including governance structures and safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information
- Develop and maintain the key pillars needed for data interoperability, like data standardization and data sharing agreements.
- Provide end-user training for MADANI team, users of system and relevant beneficiaries.
- Work closely with the Technical Team to ensure that data analysis and reports produced are aligned with the needs of MADANI
- Work with the Communications Specialist to develop communication materials to document and share project results and lessons learned
- Support the design and implementation of evaluations, surveys, implementation assessments and other analytical work as required.
- Support utilization of high quality quantitative and qualitative data collection methods and participatory methodologies to monitor project quality and help enhance performance and results.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, ISM, or Operations Research; Business Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in developing and using knowledge management platforms to support data analysis, monitoring and evaluation of development projects in Indonesia.
- Experience with ICT hardware, mobile phones and web-based technologies in Indonesia, particularly designing or deploying tools appropriate to high and low-bandwidth (mobile and WiFi) environments.
- Ability to contribute to solving project implementation problems by synthesizing and extracting insights from large and complex datasets
- Proficient with database management systems. PowerBI experience preferred.
- Practical experience in data analytics or intelligence with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboard, providing interactive visualizations
- Practical experience using Open Data Kit to create mobile-based surveys and manage data aggregation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Tools, including Excel and PowerPoint, and possess advanced computer skills for data extraction, manipulation, visualization and analysis.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Indonesia.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and a professional commitment to promote a culture of gender equality and social inclusion
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced, technically challenging environment under minimum supervision.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Interpersonal skills in facilitation and stakeholder engagement/coordination, particularly with GOI.
- Familiarity with USAID program is preferred