Knowledge Management & Technology Solutions
Gavi, Geneva, Switzerland
Closing Date for Applications:
The Knowledge Management and Technology Solutions team works hand-in-hand with Gavi’s mission-driven teams to help improve Gavi processes, access to key Gavi knowledge, and improve overall efficiency.
The KMTS Intern would support the Operations & Infrastructure team and assisting to keep Gavi’s secretariat IT systems and solutions up running effectively in a safe and secure manner. The KMTS intern would contribute towards developing an IT Operations SharePoint page to improve awareness of our service offerings including: Service Catalogue, Service Levels, Self-help, FAQ and other topics.
KEY RESULTS EXPECTED
- Contribution towards developing a Support Page;
- Contribution towards producing communication materials;
- Contribution towards producing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Contribute towards developing an IT Operations SharePoint page, preparing reports & communication material, meeting minutes, providing management information accordingly.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Service and Application Support and Maintenance processes.
- Actively participates in operational initiatives to improve the delivery of IT services.
- Designing, implementing, and scaling internal processes.
- Working closely with Service Delivery Managers and other members of the KMTS team.
- Assisting the Operations and Infrastructure team with other ad-hoc tasks.
Note: The essential functions listed in this section are not exhaustive of the job responsibilities; other duties may be assigned consistently with the team needs.
- Good understanding of IT technologies and good technical background. Knowledge of SharePoint or Salesforce is a bonus.
- Ability to synthesise information and present/package it in a simple, coherent fashion.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organisation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Knowledge of French is an asset.