Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
As Manager - Communities and Events, you will be responsible for working with Rang De’s chapter communities within India and abroad, help them organise events and campaigns and be the one point contact for all of them. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves interacting with people from different walks of life. Your role will involve:
● Working with existing chapters and take up the responsibility of coordinating their activities
● Nurturing and forming new chapters where there is potential to develop new chapter communities
● Coordinate and organise events, field trips and meet ups for social investors in different locations
● Responsible for raising funds and measuring outcomes of the events organised and chapter activities.
● Broadcast and amplify updates from the events, field trips to create awareness about Rang De among the larger community.
What you will need to succeed:
● Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
● Social Media and Technology enthusiast
● Photography/Visual design/graphic design
● Willingness to work beyond 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
● Love to work under pressure and set high standards for performance
● Ability to work with no supervision, self starter
How to apply:
To apply for this role, fill in the details at http://tinyurl.com/nqk8mor & also please send your updated CV and a note on why this opportunity at Rang De excites you to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the opportunity, please feel free to reach us on (080) 41650037.