Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Manager of Internal Communications is responsible for contributing to and implementing Palladium's global Internal Communications strategy and function. The successful candidate is motivated and professional with global experience, and thrives on helping others to stay informed and engaged.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager, Internal Communications are as follows:
- Contribute to a multi-year strategy and work-plan toward the improvement of our internal communications in response to the needs of the business.
- Continuously improve and oversee the use of all global channels, including SharePoint, Yammer, Town Halls, etc.; plan, edit, and write content for all channels.
- Equip and enable managers across the company to communicate effectively with their teams, including through toolkits, training, and ongoing support.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including department heads and regional communications leads to develop and execute custom strategies and plans.
- Champion the company's vision and lead complex change communications to ensure the success of corporate initiatives, including by enabling the transformation of the company culture.
- Establish an internal messaging strategy that is aligned to, and supports and promotes the organisation's vision, purpose and brand.
- Drive employee engagement through transparent and effective communications at all levels.
- Measure communications activities to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of channels, systems, and processes.
- Maintain and continuously improve feedback mechanisms to ensure employee voices are factored into business decisions.
- Advanced education in communications, journalism, social science, or related field
- Experience creating compelling and influential communications with a direct link to business results
- Proven track record creating and implementing internal communications strategies and plans
- Experience communicating with a global workforce preferred
- Flawless oral/written communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex concepts
- Strong business and financial acumen with demonstrated ability to align communications with core business strategy
- Strong knowledge of contemporary communications best practice