World Vision, Congo
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position :
To contribute to the effectiveness of project implementation by providing technical and professional services to the monitoring, evaluation and accountability components. R aking more compre standable and construed tables and actively participate in the project design and implementation of mé mechanism of accountability. Also actively participates in the initial and final evaluations of the project.
Main responsibilities :
- Using the WV's M&E framework, report on project progress,
- Monitor the key indicators of the project,
- Ensure the implementation of the various elements of monitoring and evaluation,
- Design of public newsletters and accountability framework,
- Ensure that project staff are familiar with the functioning of established accountability mechanisms and users have a favorable framework to submit their opinions, suggestions, requests for information and other relevant feedback,
- Establishment of an accountability system, mechanism for receiving, processing and feedback to users' suggestions and complaints.
Qualifications: Education / Knowledge / Technical Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of and respect for the NGO Code of Conduct.
- Intercultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical endurance.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team building environment.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically stressful environments and challenging physical conditions with limited resources.
- Commitment to World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Ability to display an exemplary lifestyle as interpreted in a specific local cultural context.
- Accordance with World Vision Christian ethics and participation in devotions.
- Willingness to work humbly with religious leaders and other WV partners, including faith-based organizations
- Computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
Minimum qualification required :
- Minimum of 3 years in the field of project development and monitoring,
- University degree in statistics or related field
- Surveillance certification with experience working with communities and CBOs
Technical Skills and Aptitudes :
- Good knowledge of French and Swahili and English