World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Monitoring and Evaluation Lead, Ethiopia, you will provide technical expertise and leadership to generate and analyze quality evidence and data through m onitoring, assessments, and evaluations. You are a technician with demonstrated experience in building or strengthening monitoring systems, quantitative and qualitative analysis, survey and sample design, and effectively promoting evidence-based program management.
- A master’s degree or above in a quantitative field such as economics, agricultural/development economics, statistics, biostatistics, nutrition, applied sociology, anthropology, or other relevant subjects with significant training in quantitative methods.
- Seven (7) years or more relevant experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the M&E of a large award (multi sectoral and multi stakeholder US Government funded project).
- Strong conceptual knowledge about Theory of Changes (ToCs), logic model, food and nutrition security indicators, M&E plans, data quality assurance, data utilization, and gender integration into M&E.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with international assistance program Monitoring and Evaluation requirements, preferably USAID Office or Food for Peace (FFP) policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Mandatory travels to implementation sites and regional, global meetings as required.