Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
World Vision, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the Position
Implement project monitoring and follow-up actions to ensure the quality of the procedures, contributing to institutional learning, generating information on its execution, results and impacts.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher degree) in economics, public health, social sciences, or an equivalent field.
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in the design and / or implementation of project planning, follow-up and monitoring models, preferably on issues related to child labor.
- E xperience and skills coordinating and providing baseline information and monitoring of information gathering processes, including preparation of terms of reference, developing questionnaires, reviewing training manuals, developing information gathering protocols and monitoring the quality of the information. of the project data.
- Drive 4x4 vehicle.
What will your main functions be?
- Ensure the correct implementation and operation of the project's Monitoring and Evaluation System.
- Design and coordinate the evaluation processes (intermediate and final), baselines and other investigations at the proposal of the project, according to the methodological standards, and requirements of WV and the donor.
- Train the work team in data collection techniques. Establish a quality assurance mechanism for the data collected.
- Serve as a point of contact with partners, authorities, beneficiaries and donors on M&E matters.