World Vision, Zambia
Closing Date for Applications:
To provide Support to project offices to contribute to the overall well-being of children, through efficient day-to-day office management and maintenance, management of Gift In Kind, procurements and stores.
- Office Cleanliness/management
- Support the manager in ensuring all offices and/or workspaces are well cleaned and maintained according to the expected standards to create a conducive work environment for all.
- Venues and accommodation for office meetings and visited arranged
- Ensure timely servicing and repair of office equipment.
- Ensure timely processing of utility, occupancy bills and other bills.
Petty Cash Management: Support the Accountant in managing petty cash float as per WVI procedure and guidelines.
- Ensure quality and timely dispatching and reporting of all GIK distributed as per standard and guidelines.
- Ensure that GIK is tracked using the NTS
- Ensure that GIK Minimum Standards are strictly followed in handling GIK.
- Ensure that the items purchased as per PO are receipted and GRNs are duly signed for all items.
- Ensure that all items are requested for from stores and appropriate staff duly signed on the stores requisition.
- Ensure that bin cards are updated as per current stocks
- Procurement of office supplies.
- All staff have adequate office supplies.
- Ensure all offices are supplied with water at all times
Office Security: Ensure timely opening and securely locking offices as well as all electrical appliances are switched off.
- Verify and receive goods and services purchased as per the PO in provision as well as maintain a manual GRN
- Qualifications, Education, experience, Knowledge, Technical Skills and competencies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
Computer literate preferable Ms-Office
- Experience of 1 - 2 years of experience in the related field or similar NGO environment
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Perform other duties as required.