Organizational Learning Advisor
Social Impact, Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date for Applications:
SI is seeking an Organizational Learning Advisor to facilitate the USAID Mission’s strengthening of priority relationships, networks, partnerships, and working groups to help the Mission progress towards its development objectives and J2SR mandate. Position will be full-time LTTA, expected start date as soon as possible.
- Facilitate and support events for USAID/KEA to promote sectoral and inter-sectoral collaboration both internally and externally.
- Oversee event planning, facilitation and support to strengthen the collaboration and networking skills of Mission staff.
- Support thought-leadership efforts by strengthening the Mission’s relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure that Mission-supported projects are achieving results and adhering to best practices in transparency, accountability and management.
- Support the development, improvement and adaptation of learning tools and practices.
- Collaborate with technical offices to identify and address any gaps in technical evidence base through learning activities.
- Develop feedback loops to ensure learning from adaptation informs future adaptions.
- A master’s degree in organizational learning, business administration, industrial-organizational psychology, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in leading collaboration, learning and adapting or monitoring and evaluation work, organizational learning and/or adaptive management within USG and development clients. Demonstrated change management experience.
- Proven experience in iterative, flexible, adaptive management of teams.
- Demonstrated success in leading collaborative, dynamic teams.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Prior experience working in developing country environments.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- At least 5 years of knowledge management and organizational development experience.
- Experience working with USAID Kenya and an in depth understanding of the mission and internal USAID processes.
- Prior experience working with the Learning Lab and other USAID global mechanisms.