Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF is advertising for the following position: PHARMACY STOREKEEPER.
Execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision of the Medical Warehouse or Pharmacy Supervisor, and in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Supervising material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Preparing orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, others), ensuring proper packaging and dispatching and reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Informing Pharmacy Supervisor as soon as stock reaches alert limit.
- Check that number of boxes and their contents match the transportation documents.
- Responsible for packaging dispatches.
- Check content of emergency boxes, complete them after use and check expiry dates, with mission pharmacy supervisor.
- Follow up with suppliers on delivery of goods.
- Carrying out or participating in regular inventories including EPREP stock.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months..
- Controlling warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials are kept in good keeping conditions.
- Remain physical present in the transit warehouse, particulary when someone outside the supply/pharamcy team is in there.
- Control acess to the premises and ensure that all doors and other exits are secured.
Requirements for the position:
- Essential, secondary school.
- Desirable, medical related studies.
- At least two years in similar or relevant positions.
- MSF experience is an asset.
Languages: Arabic Language (Written and Spoken).