About the Organization:
Mentor Together provides empowering one-to-one mentoring relationships that help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds break the inequality of opportunity. Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Position: Program Coordinator, Mentor To Go (Bangalore, Hyderabad Or Mumbai Preferred)
The Program Coordinator executes key processes of the mentoring pre-match and post-match journey in a program. They work with stakeholders across the mentoring journey – corporate partners, educational institutions, mentors, mentees and mentoring pairs/groups
Manage a designated number of corporate mentor partner relationships and/or educational & non-profit organizations
- Work with mentor and mentee outreach partners (these could range from 6-9 in a year) in creating and successfully executing campaigns to onboard students and volunteer mentors through webinars, emailer campaigns etc.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for designated partners
- Help partners meet program excellence goals – standards set for number of successful mentor or mentee applications per partner
Support and select mentor and/or mentee applicants through to successful mentorship
- Follow-up with designated mentor and/or mentee applicants during their pre-eligibility processe
- Interview mentors & mentees and clarify program questions (these could range from a 150-200 mentors/mentees in a program year)
- Achieve program excellence goals in overall mentor & mentee support and successful conversion to mentorship
Support mentorship pairs & groups
- Support a designated number of mentorship pairs and groups in successfully completing their mentorship (ranges from 100 – 150 in a cycle)
- Achieve program excellence goals of maintaining early terminations of mentorships to under 20% and achieving the desired net promoter score from pairs managed
- Update qualitative and quantitative records for pairs, record stories of impact
Curate and match mentees to work experience opportunities
- Curate upto 50 work experience opportunities for mentees from amongst the mentor and larger corporate network
- 2-4 years of relevant social sector experience or strong related sector experience.