Program Manager – AI in Healthcare & Manufacturing
National Association of Software and Service Companies, Gurgaon, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), established in 1988, is a non-profit organisation. NASSCOM initiated a program called '10000 Startups' in 2013. NASSCOM carries out a number of events annually, targeting startups in the Indian ecosystem so as to nurture them and help them develop into bigger organisations. NASSCOM organises the Indian Leadership Forum. They give a platform to the developing companies to network and present their product. NASSCOM hosts National, International, Regional and Flagship events.
Position: Program Manager – AI in Healthcare & Manufacturing
Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
- Build and promote the AI forum focused on Healthcare and manufacturing
- Reach out to user community in Healthcare and Manufacturing industries and solicit the problem statements, primarily where solution will be AI focused
- Take up the technical ownership of AI focused projects (PoC and Pilots) in Healthcare and manufacturing domains by working closely with industry partners / governments / social sector and identified startups
- Help in driving the messaging for CoE activities through website, newsletter, social media etc.
- Help in defining the matrices that CoE should maintain in terms of what value add we are actually providing to our partners. Perform periodic assessment as to whether we are on track or need to shift
- Represent CoE at relevant conferences / forums
- Help in organizing the LHIF and Industry4.0 events/seminars, workshops and roundtables
- Identify and sign up corporate partners to CoE
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Engineering degree from reputable institute, MBA would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Experience in working on / delivering the AI focused solutions preferably in healthcare and manufacturing domains. Demonstrated understanding in technology management.
- Should be ready to travel as and when required in the line of job
- Positive attitude, maturity to interact with top leadership are necessary attributes.