FHI 360, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
Provides technical assistance and support to programs. Collects, complies, and analyzes information relevant to programs. Provides administrative and project support, in addition to communication efforts related to program management and execution. Ensures compliance with internal and external regulations. Monitors budget for programs and develops monitoring system for reviewing project status. Ensures completion of program while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements. Develops/Reviews work plans, prepares presentations, and supports other related program objectives and deliverables.
- Provides support to program management such as troubleshooting, updates work plans, coordinates travel arrangements and monitors program activities.
- Tracks performance against Financial Cost Objective (FCO) ID, project timelines, budget, objectives, and deliverables.
- Facilitates communication by answering partner inquires and monitoring project websites.
- Designs, implements, and coordinates specific program activities and may conduct research to achieve program goals.
- Works with Project Manager and assists with developing budgets, proposals, managing grants, project materials, and information.
- Collects, complies and analyzes information relevant to the program.
- May provide administrative support to programs as needed by writing, reviewing, and translating reports on a quarterly basis.
- Provides technical assistance and support to program.
- Reviews and contributes to work plans for one or many programs.
- Documents and shares project accomplishments, challenges, and lessons learned among internal and external partners.
- Serves as the liaison for internal units, such as finance, contracts, centers, etc.
- Supports program/project teams administratively and technically to provide high quality deliverables to clients.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures with program design.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software.
- Ability to problem solve and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Strong organizational and attention detail needed to adhere to project deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with public health program management, US Government rules and regulations.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office Suite preferred.