Program Operations Manager
Fhi 360, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Administration, the Program Operations Manager will manage and guide the day-to-day activities of the project with emphasis on management of subcontracting, grants, procurement, and overall administrative programs operations.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all procurements, grants, human resources and overall administrative activities and expenditures are consistent with project’s work plan and budget.
- Serve as liaison between Contract Manager Services and project staff with regard to consultant agreements and work orders, sub agreements and necessary modifications
- Preliminary review of contractor vouchers for accuracy and compliance with client’s billing requirements.
- Monitor and enforce compliance to organization and/or USAID policies and regulations areas
- Ensure that all deliverables for all contractual arrangement are tracked, monitored, and delivered
- Supervise the procurement process and inventory of office and other supplies as well as other required activity-related procurement
- Ensure all activities related to procurement management are carried out in conformance with policies and procedures establish by FHI 360 and funder requirements.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to ensure purchasing activities within functional areas are met and comply with government regulations and FHI 360 procedures.
- Manage and direct all office administrative to achieve organizational goals.
- Oversee all office administrative related documents, include but not limit to office leases, office services agreements, office licenses are up to date.
- Oversee the travel services and ensure that business travels for employees consistent with organization policies and cost guidelines for both inbound and outbound employee travels.
- Oversee the development of and ensure that the information in the grants performance tracking system flows regularly and smoothly to all appropriate Program team members and Program leadership
- Incorporate DLCPA communication activities into grants and POs and insure their coordinated and effective implementation
- Directly manage the assigned DLCPA grants
- Conduct workshops, trainings, and/or provide hands-on technical assistance to grantees or potential grantees on relevant issues such as grants management, monitoring and evaluation, Grants Manual, etc.
- Supervises Procurement Officers, Grants/Program Officer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent
- Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 + years’ experience with program management, cross-cultural communications, US Government rules and regulations.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in Kyrgyz, and Russian required.
- Prior team lead experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience preferred