UNICEF, Freetown, Sierra Leone
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to HACT planning during the programming process
- Support to implementation of assurance activities
- Review and use of HACT reports
- Networking and inter-agency partnership
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: Development studies, International Development, Business Administration, Financial Management, Economics, Auditing, Project/Programme Management or another relevant technical field.
- *A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: programme development/management, financial planning and management, or another related area.
- Prior experience in HACT is preferred
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Experience working in programme reviews, audit, is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language