Programme Officer (Evaluation and HIS)
Public health foundation of india(PHFI), Delhi/NCR, India
Closing Date for Applications:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Unit at PHFI was created to manage and coordinate the increasing number of M&E training, technical assistance and research activities at PHFI. This unit serves as a resource center for M & E reference and curriculum material which are useful for M & E related activities being undertaken by PHFI. Unit has conducted a range of M&E training programs in the past years in partnership with MEASURE Evaluation, including regional/international workshops on various M & E topics. National level trainings have also been conducted by incorporating M &E modules into various curriculums. This unit is also providing M&E technical assistance by offering instructional support for M&E training activities in Bangladesh, Nepal and Pretoria (South Africa). M&E Unit is also involved in M&E research activities in areas of gender integration and Health Information System (HIS). The unit is also working along with Indian Institute of Public health, Delhi for inclusion of M&E Modules and tracks into upcoming MPH program of PHFI and other South Asian MPH courses. M&E Unit has also launched its virtual certificate courses on M&E of Population, Health and Nutrition Programs and GIS application in Public health.
- S/he will be responsible in providing support to M&E Unit in implementation of Evaluation related activities
- S/He will support M&E unit in organizing and coordinating National and International level evaluation workshops and meetings
- S/He will coordinate to prepare an advanced program implementation plan including critical key activities, milestones, timelines and resource requirements for Evaluation and HIS activities
- S/He will coordinate and support all technical aspects of implementation and strengthening of HIS systems and related activities
- S/He will do regular communication and follow up with partners, project members and government officials for smooth and effective implementation of project activities.
- S/He will engage in other activities in the M & E Unit where support is required.
- S/He will engage collaboratively with relevant stakeholders working for HIS strengthening at Sub national, National and International level.
- S/He will be responsible for coordination with National and International donors for various projects and activities
- S/He will assist M&E unit with development of new tools, questionnaires and analysis plans
- S/He will take active part in analysis of data collected in various evaluation and HIS activities
- S/He will do extensive literature review for evaluation and HIS projects and activities
- S/He will assist M&E unit in writing various Evaluation and HIS based project reports, work plans and concept notes.
- S/He will prepare research proposals, abstracts and work on papers based on research findings (Evaluation and HIS) for publications
- Essential : Post graduate in area of public health/evaluation/Health Information System (HIS)
- Desirable : Certificate in monitoring and evaluation/HIS
- Essential : Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of public health/evaluation/HIS
- Desirable : Experience of working on evaluation projects or HIS projects
- Annual Salary (CTC) will be approximately Rs.600,000/- and will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please highlight the Position Code (PHFI-PRME-6) in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Please log on to the following path and download the same on to the system. This is to be completed and sent along with the CV for shortlisting. Please note that applications sent without this will not be considered (http://126.96.36.199/Positions/PHFI-PRME-6/PHFI-PRME-6.xlsx).