Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
- We are recruiting into our London based finance team situated in Old Street. We're looking for a finalist level/qualified individual with experience in project accounting looking for the next step in their career. We work on some of the most cutting edge International Development projects globally and this role will allow you to be part of this.
- Using strong communications skills and analytical analysis this individual will develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, partners and clients.
- The role will be responsible for assisting in the review of project finance and accounts, budgets for accuracy, creating budget narratives, review of project forecasts and responding to financial requests as needed.
- Building understanding of projects through extensive business partnering;
- Completing month end financial reporting and review of project financial performance against trends and forecasts;
- Ensuring profit and loss, balance sheet and headcount plans are accurately recorded in the system;
- Advise project directors and project managers on project budgeting, contract amendments and financial reporting to clients;
- Bachelor's Degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field preferred;
- ACCA / CIMA / equivalent
- Experience in project accounting and revenue recognition preferred.