World Vision, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose is to provide technical assistance and administrative support to the project team in coordinating multiple projects.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the project team in coordinating and completing project activities and tasks.
- Provide assistance and support in applying project management disciplines in projects.
- Provide assistance and support in monitoring the achievement of project activities on behalf of the project coordinator.
- Provide assistance and support in communicating and disseminating project information to project stakeholders.
- Assist with special projects and reports as needed.
- Provide assistance and logistical support for online and face-to-face meetings.
- Receive correspondence, email, data, and information and organize, consolidate them for reference.
- Maintain follow-up system for action and deadlines.
- Prepare tracking documents and tools for deliverables, meetings, and update them regularly.
- Follow up with the project stakeholders for progress of tasks, submission of reports and collect recent data and obtain other information material.
- Review data and information gathered and input into databases.
- Organize project meetings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and other meeting collateral.
- Transcribe, and accurately record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A bachelor’s degree of any four-year course, preferably in management, administration or related field.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in giving support to project management or coordination.
- Other skills: Good inter-personal skills; good communication skills; proficiency in English writing and speech is a must; able to communicate effectively; knowledge in relevant software and applications; competent in Microsoft Excel and
- Word; strong team, customer service and cross-cultural skills; must have strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills; must collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in Timekeeping and Human Resources desk help.