World Vision, Metro Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- This role will have a significant global impact providing Senior Project Management support for a high priority World Vision strategic initiative aimed at working across our global markets to ensure we are optimising investments. You’ll be a critical part of bringing to life the stories of children and their communities lifted up out of poverty in some of the world’s toughest places.
- With your proven success managing complex projects , combined with your outstanding collaborative leadership, through this role you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
- Working across the globe with marketing leaders, product leaders, brand leaders and external agencies, the role will be accountable for effectively planning, managing execution, monitoring results and leading strategic change management towards adoption through a pilot investment towards three of our highest potential markets in Asia, which will help connect supporters, donors and the vulnerable children and communities that we serve.
- World Vision is the largest child-focused private charity in the world. Together with our supporters, we’ve impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty.
- Engaged in the most relevant critical issues of our day, in the time it takes to read this sentence, World Vision will have reached 50 new people with needed knowledge, supplies or resources to help them protect themselves and their families from the devastating effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Through World Vision every 60 seconds…a family gets water…a hungry child is fed…a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- Provide project leadership for all projects within the global strategic initiative to Strengthen & Optimise our Revenue base. This will include partnering with business owners and marketing or communications leaders to define scope and deadlines; oversee all projects with a focus on successful delivery of business value towards expected outcomes.
- Promote effective communication among teams of diverse backgrounds and facilitate change management and engagement with key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Using clear attention to detail, monitoring and communicating key performance indicators and success measures to ensure progress toward intended goals.
- Facilitate feedback loops and keenly seek opportunities to improve both on the work and on the ways of working to ensure an environment of learning and adapting towards continuous improvement is fostered.
- Contribute as a vital member of a passionate, world-class global team dedicated to Hope, Joy and Justice for ALL children!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 7 years providing Project Management in the areas of IT, Marketing, or Digital functional areas.
- Experience successfully leading global projects in a virtual setting to develop and deliver best in class customer experiences.
- Experience collaborating with product managers and business owners to build detailed product and technical roadmaps that consistently meet budget/time expectations.
- A proven project leader, proficient in managing large cross-functional teams.
- Experience leading leaders and independent, high performing teams with demonstrated understanding of effective communications, negotiations and change management skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a track record of guiding teams on improving critical KPIs to drive business results.
- Exceptional relationship and influencing skills, able to win the confidence of a broad range of different stakeholders including leaders from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds, and developing high-performing virtual global teams.
- Significant experience leading change in a complex environment with demonstrated application of common frameworks such as Prosci’s ADKAR model, Kotter’s Theory of Change Management, McKinsey’s 7-S, Kubler-Ross or other change management best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience, and PMP Certification is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen or other continuous improvement is an asset.
- Familiarity with lean agile frameworks such as SAFe, Design Thinking and Scrum.