Save the Children, Barcelona, Venezuela
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
- Save the Children is looking for a Protection Officer for the response in the area of protection of NNAs (boys, girls and adolescents) from vulnerable areas in the Anzoátegui region.
- This position will guarantee compliance with protection measures for the guarantee and restitution of the rights of children and adolescents in coordination with the implementing partners and other entities and those affected.
To be successful you will bring / have:
- University education completed. Bachelor and / or Master in Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Political Sciences, Human Rights, Child Protection or related career.
- Experience in Education and Child Protection
- Computer skills: handling of the advanced MS Office package.
- Languages: Basic level of English- Not essential
- Minimum 2 years of experience in individual, group and community care, in public or private institutions, related to the protection of human rights and children and adolescents.
- We offer a competitive package in the sector.
- We employ approximately 25,000 people around the world and work on the ground in more than 100 countries to help children affected by crisis, or those who need better health care, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize children's rights and ensure their voices are heard.
We are working to achieve three breakthroughs in how the world treats girls and boys by 2030:
- No boy or girl dies from preventable causes before reaching the age of 5.
- All girls and boys learn a quality basic education and that
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
- We know that great people make a great organization and that our colleagues play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for girls and boys. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity and integrity are highly valued.