The objective of this assignment is to develop the financial framework for institutionalisation of the case management system in MOSS including the following:
Review MOSS structure to mainstream CP case management in social care sector and related services.
Propose costed plan for Cross-sector Integration of all child related case management systems in MoSS including integration of social care sub administrations/CP facilities in case management system.
To support MOSS in the analysis of the current state of funding for the social care services, to propose a methodology for harmonizing the various case management budget lines and to development of national financing framework that includes central and governorate level budgeting.
The consultant will carry out this assignment through:
- Desk Research: Review of legislative documents for CP case management system and current allocation under financial system of the social care sector in MoSS centrally/sample of MOSS directorates in selected governorates.
- Interviews/focus groups with relevant persons in MOSS/Directorates to Develop Financial Proposal for CP Case management structures including cross-sector integration.
- Multi-Stakeholder consultations: for development, feedback and finalisation of case management budgeting system with MOSS, MoF, CAOA, MoP and Governorate administrations.
ACTIVITIES, DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINES, PLUS BUDGET PER DELIVERABLE:
Development of inception report:
- Prep meetings and development of report out-lining scope/framework/methodology/time frame/ of assignment.
- Development and modification of inquiry tools (quantitative/qualitative) in coordination with MOSS.
- Development of implementation plan/field work and budget for assignment.
- Presentation and discussion of assignment with MOSS.
- Desk Review of legislative documents and financial system including current allocation for CP functions in social care sector including case management system in MoSS centrally/sample of MOSS directorates in selected governorates.
- Mapping CP budgeting across MOSS sectors including CP prevention/response services with life-cycle approach.
- Review and inclusion of CM SOPs in central/local governance structures and corresponding budgeting for process workflow outlined in SOPs.
- Development/design of a comprehensive model for CP functions in MOSS.
- Design of strategic framework for all CP programming/functions across all sectors in MOSS.
- Development/Design of resource mobilization; financing/workforce mobilization.
- Financial Proposal for CP case management structures in MOSS/directorates.
- Costing case management workflow/service provision/workforce/IMS
- Costing integration of all related CP services; including Social Protection/CP Case management systems
- Consultations with external service providers including MoJ/Prosecution/MoH/MoE.
- Development of case management budgeting system with MOSS
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced Postgraduate Degree in Public Finance, Public administrative/reform, Economics.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the field of public finance planning and programming.
- Extensive Experience in leading and facilitation of policy dialogues and multi-stakeholder consultations with governmental entities.
- Extensive Experience working with the Egyptian governmental system and public finance system.
- In depth familiarity with administrative reform legislations nationally and across ministries.
- Knowledge of the United Nations’ system, practices, and procedures, particularly UNICEF’s system