General Description of the Programme:
GOAL an International Humanitarian Organisation has had a presence in Turkey since 2013 and has been contributing to the migrant response since 2016 with a focus on responding to needs in health service delivery, social safety nets and the protection of vulnerable and marginalised migrants in southern Turkey.
GOAL has been working in Syria since 2013, responding to the acute needs of conflict-affected communities. GOAL is working in Idleb Governate, both through direct implementation and through partners, delivering food, non-food programming to highly vulnerable populations, and provision of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) through support to Water units, as well as emergency support to recently displaced households.
Reporting to the HR Coordinator, the Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR Coordinator and to other managerial staff in GOAL offices. This position demands excellent recruitment knowledge and strong organisational skills and ability to report accurately. The Recruitment Assistant performs a wide range of duties including some of the following:
- Ensures that GOAL’s HR policies are adhered to recruitment process.
- Assist and support Recruitment Manager for the day to day running of the base Recruitment
- Assist Recruitment Manager in hiring and screening candidates.
- Publishes the job advertisements on different channels that GOAL is using.
- Creates preliminary longlists for shortlisting-interview by comparing applicants’ relevant criteria specified in the Employee Request form.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules of candidates and interviewers
- Attends interviews and coordinates other applicant testing measures
- Keep track of issues relevant to HR such as the introduction of new policies
- Ensure HR Coordinator is informed about any HR issues
- Turkish citizenship.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and/or Business Administration or any other relevant major.
- At least 1 year of experience in Human resources, administration, or a similar role. Experience in working with INGO is asset.
- Fluent Arabic and English Language skills both written and spoken, knowledge of Turkish an advantage.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation
- Good inter-personnel skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to work hard to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Diplomatic with a strong communication skills.