Fhi 360, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
The Talent Acquisition team within the Human Resources department at FHI 360 seeks a Recruitment Associate to provide recruiting and administrative support for the recruiting team. An international, fast-paced and exciting variety of positions that we recruit for around the world, and a wonderful team environment with lots of opportunity to learn and contribute.
A Recruitment Associate would support International Recruiters and interacts with all levels of the organization. Partnership and support responsibilities include reviewing and handling resumes and applications for job openings and arranging interviews. With both internal and external visibility, this position serves as steward of candidate experience, ensuring that the recruitment process is the best possible representation of the organization and the Recruitment team. The Recruitment Associate is highly organized, flexible, and able to critically analyze and communicate information effectively.
- Manages interview process from initiation to completion by scheduling interviews, travel arrangements, meetings, and processing employment paperwork.
- Coordinates posting of job openings on internal and external websites.
- Develops and maintains candidate records for interviews and performs background and reference checks.
- Tracks and reports on recruitment activity.
- Assists with recruitment events, such as job fairs, college tours, and attends professional conferences.
- Participates in updating recruitment policies, procedures and other correspondence to ensure compliance with company policies and employment laws.
- Responds to inquiries from candidates and hiring managers about job openings and position postings.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or its International Equivalent - Human Resources Manager, International Development, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Typically requires 0-3 years of experience, preference given to candidates who have had experience with recruitment activities and functions or worked as as a coordinator within a fast paced international organization working across time zones.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system preferred.
- Prior work experience in an international government contracting or an international non profit organization an advantage
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and meeting tight, fast moving deadlines.