FHI 360, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
The Talent Acquisition team within the Human Resources department at FHI 360 seeks a Recruitment Associate to provide recruiting and administrative support for the recruiting team. An international, fast-paced and exciting variety of positions that we recruit for around the world, and a wonderful team environment with lots of opportunity to learn and contribute.
A Recruitment Associate would support International Recruiters and interacts with all levels of the organization. Partnership and support responsibilities include reviewing and handling resumes and applications for job openings and arranging interviews. With both internal and external visibility, this position serves as steward of candidate experience, ensuring that the recruitment process is the best possible representation of the organization and the Recruitment team. The Recruitment Associate is highly organized, able to work with flexibility to deliver on tight timelines, and able to critically analyze and communicate information effectively.
- Manages interview process from initiation to completion by scheduling interviews, meetings, and collecting candidate paperwork needed for offer stage.
- Coordinates posting of job openings on internal and external websites.
- Develops and maintains candidate records for interviews, Tracks and reports on recruitment activity, which may include Trackers for Proposal recruiters
- Performs background and reference checks.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting with the recruitment team and with all staff.
- Assists with recruitment events, such as job fairs, college tours, and attends professional conferences.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- With support from recruiters and Director, ensure processes and correspondence are within compliance with company policies and employment laws.
- Responds to inquiries from candidates and hiring managers about job openings and position postings.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or its International Equivalent - Human Resources Manager, International Development, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Typically requires 0-3 years of experience; preference given to candidates who have had experience with recruitment activities and functions, or who has worked as as a coordinator within a fast paced multi-location or international organization working across time zones.
- Prior work experience in an international government contracting or an international non profit organization an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external clients and candidates, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system preferred.
- Verbal and written fluency in the English language required; second language advantangeous.