Regional Communication Officer
FHI 360, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
The Regional Communication Officer will implement the social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy in support of the Citywide TB Elimination Campaign and the Introducing New Tools Project (iNTP) Project in Cebu City and Cebu Province, respectively. He/she will manage various communication strategies of policy advocacy, media advocacy, provider communication, and individual behavior change communication. He/she will report directly to the Demand Generation Advisor for technical concerns and to the Regional Project Manager for administrative concerns.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the SBCC strategy for CiTEC and iNTP, including identifying and engaging with local community champions;
- Liaise with the regional and city health promotion offices;
- Coordinate with local media agencies and professionals;
- Design or translate communication materials into the vernacular
- Ability to design and manage communication strategies and campaigns in communities
- Excellent English and Cebuano oral and written communication skills.
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and with various stakeholders
- BS/BA (Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Development Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Public health, or related field.)
- At least 5 years’ direct experience in SBCC or communication for development
- Experience of working with government institutions is desirable