World Vision, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
The positon provides leadership to our field offices i.e. assigned Provincial Office and its District based Area Programme Offices (APs).
The Regional Manager will ensure quality implementation of WV’s child-focused development programming in the APs in their assigned zone, which contributes to the increasing Child well-being impact, especially to the most vulnerable children and their communities.
She/he is the delegate to represent WV’s leadership to local authorities and organizations within their operational area.
- To provide strategic leadership to the Area Programmes (APs), AP Sponsorship programmes and non-sponsorship projects as funded by grant and PNS/GIK in the operational area.
- To ensure that programmes and projects are producing quality designs which are community-based, child-focused, and reflect World Vision’s Christian identity.
- To facilitate the appropriate integration and smooth implementation of non- sponsorship projects within the zone, in support of National Strategic priorities.
- Lead a team of our competent Cambodian staff and build them up to provide strong leadership and management in their own areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Rural Development and Social Science, development studies, Business Management etc. Master degree in Development Management, Rural Development and Social Science is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in development sector and 3+ years in management and leading a team.
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment, and ability to work well with national and international staff.
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor/ encourager, coaching and team handling skills
- Experience in representation to government, donor and other partners
- Demonstrated experience in programme monitoring, evaluation and report writing