Public health foundation of india(PHFI), Bhopal, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Project Brief:The central goal of this program is to facilitate governments in designing and implementing policies, planning and programs that provide financial risk protection to priority population involving RMNCH+A and tuberculosis related services among India’s rural and urban poor. Our specific objectives are:
- Generate evidence on healthcare financing to inform policies and programs that would influence RMNCH+A & Tuberculosis services
- Identify, adapt, test, scale-up and integrate health financing models to improve RMNCH+A and Tuberculosis services
- The RA will be responsible for assisting the core team in day to-day operations, coordination of project activities related to health financing of RMNCH + A;
- Provide support in planning of activities including data collection of primary/secondary data (qualitative and quantitative);
- Facilitate core team in handling data analytics and systematic reviews of various issues relating to health care financing and RMNCH + A theme;
- Conduct process documentation of project activities;
- Coordinate with core team the arrangements for workshops, meetings, dissemination activities;
- Assist the PHFI core team in the preparation of quarterly, annual, interim and final reports.
- Provide support to core team in preparing manuscripts for national/state level reports, peer-reviewed journal, policy briefs, etc.
- The position will be based in Bhopal, but required to travel extensively in MP;
Qualification & Experience:
- At least Post-Graduate/M.Phil in Economics/Health Economics/Public Health.
- Candidates with 2-3 experience in analysis of health financing/RMNCH + A activities are preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in STATA/SPSS would be preferred with a mandatory requirement of MS (Word and Excel).
- Experience and expertise in handling primary level data and large scale secondary level data (such as, NSS, NFHS, DLHS) would be preferred.
- Prior experience and understanding of National Health Accounts/Impact Evaluation of government schemes would be considered an additional asset.
- Annual Salary (CTC) will be approximately Rs.4,80,000/- and will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please highlight the Position Code (PHFI-RSAS-45) in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Please log on to the following path and download the same on to the system. This is to be completed and sent along with the CV for shortlisting. Please note that applications sent without this will not be considered (http://188.8.131.52/Positions/PHFI-RSAS-45/PHFI-RSAS-45.xlsx).