PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position is expected to lead, coordinate, advice and oversee both National Resources Team and Communications team to achieve the goals of National Strategy:
Provide leadership in developing and managing capacity for acquiring and managing grants and major donor funded projects. The role will lead on grant acquisition, building a health grant pipeline and developing relationships with donors and potential external partners. The position is expected to lead, coordinate, advice and oversee national marketing, fund raising and donor management.
Provide leadership in building trust and reputation for the National Office through bringing our story to life, activating the right audiences through the right channels at the right time, and uniting an agile and industry-leading global communications network. The above is implemented through Content & Creative, HEA Communications, Public Engagement, Corporate Communications, and Operations (leadership, people, and systems).
- Strategy Formulation and Execution that are aligned with National Strategy.
- Expand Donor Base to increase Cash Donation and establish program for donation.
- Lead Marketing Initiatives: to increase and diversity funding for WV China.
- Lead Communication & Public Engagement, bringing our story to life, activating the right audiences through the right channels at the right time, and uniting an agile and industry-leading global communications networ.k
- Able to write or supervise staff in writing logical, timely project proposals, agreements, and reports with high quality.
- Lead the effort to fundraising through WV representative offices in areas of product development, marketing, communications, Public Relation, event promotion, and donor management.
- Monitored the overall situation / development in China, paying special attention to disasters, issues and needs in areas WV are involved.
- External & Internal Liaison, Collaboration and Coordination.
- Staff management, System & Administration & Team Building.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Fundraising related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing or General Management in a complex, international organization (preferably in an International NGO context) Experience in strategy, public fundraising, event organizing, marketing, sales, corporate relations, or media & public relations is a plus.
- Strong cross-cultural, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Understand China context and familiar with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and major donors.