Safety and Access Assistant
Danish Refugee Council, Michika, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
Safety and Access Assistant, Michika LGA, Adamawa State
- Tertiary education (Bachelor minimum) in Security Operations, Communication, Criminology, Risk Management, Public Administration or related field.
- Computer skills (primarily MS Office applications), especially Microsoft Excel.
- A minimum of six-years military experience as a commissioned officer with proof of honourable discharge and service records.
- 4-years’ experience working with NGOs, other international agencies or multinational business.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Stable, moral and robust character and a good team-player.
- Excellent communication skills, calm and a good sense of humour.
- Proven commitment to accountability practices.
- Ability to comprehend security related subjects as threats/risk management, security management, personal and organizational security awareness.
- Competent and literate in English, verbal and written, with a sound knowledge of technical expressions.
- Demonstrative experience in INGO/NGO or UN field (operations) with experience of safety and security.