Educate Girls Globally Foundation, Telangana and Karnataka, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
This position will play a vital role in implementation of activities and executing the plan as per the
schedule. This person will report to DPO and will work under her/his guidance.
- Mobilization: This person will mobilize team, community and students as per the need of the assignments.
- Team Coordination: He/she will coordinate with the filed team and instructors as field level support.
- Monitoring Responsibility: He/she will be responsible for monitoring field level activities and all ground level operations and will provide adequate support to the filed team
- Liaisoning: The person will liaison with schools and community as well for rapport building.
- Other Responsibilities: Any other responsibilities that might come up over and above the ones listed above.
- Required Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in Arts/BSW or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in social development projects like Education or Livelihood etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are required.
- Proficiency in Hindi and local language
Working Hours: Though in general the working hours will be 8 hours a day but can fluctuate as per the
need of the project.
Remuneration: As per experience and capability of the candidate and prevalent industry standards
Interested candidates should send a Cover Letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org