Created in 1991, Secours Islamique France (SIF) is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) for emergency relief and development. SIF acts in strict neutrality, without distinction of origin, gender or religion and is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest populations in the world.
Secours Islamique France is looking for a Missions Security M / F Referent based at the NGO Headquarters in Massy (91) for the follow-up and Security support of our missions mainly located in the following countries / zones: Africa, Near East, Asia, Maghreb.
Your main missions (including around 20% of travel on the missions) are: Guarantee the safety of the teams and goods of Islamic Relief France on international missions as well as pilot the work of structuring and harmonization of management tools and procedures Security.
As the Mission Security Manager, you are in charge of : The establishment of a standardized security management framework (adapted to SIF and its specificities) and guarantor of its use;
As such, you will:
- Evaluate the tools and procedures currently used, within the DPOI and on international SIF missions,
- Guarantee logistical support to the desk, to missions including via field support missions
- Review the existing tools and procedures and if necessary produce new ones,
- Set up a "mission security pack" and ensure its proper use,
- Develop operational recommendations (general or specific) on all questions relating to team security and SIF assets in the field,
- Carry out, as part of regular missions in the field, assessments of the security systems and make specific operational recommendations,
- Set up a database listing security incidents,
- Support Desk Managers and Heads of Mission in their reflections on security management, and the opening of missions,
- Make sure that missions are equipped with Contextually adapted “security equipment”,
- Participate in the development of the annual action plans of the DPOI and the missions.
Monitoring of security issues on all international SIF missions.
- Participate in coordination meetings of NGOs relating to security issues,
- Be in regular contact with their counterparts working for other international NGOs, the United Nations or other actors with whom it is relevant to have contacts for exchange information with regard to operational security,
- Collect information on the security situation in the SIF intervention areas, verify and share it within the DPOI,
- Ensure that the Heads of Missions provide work “networking” aimed at collecting “field” information on the security situation in the countries and zones of intervention of the SIF.
- Regularly produce reports on the security context of each international SIF mission.
Promotion of a safety culture within SIF
As such you will:
- Ensure the collection of "proof of life" of expatriates and workers seat leaving for missions
- Ensuring the safety briefing and kidnapping all expatriates leaving, any employee of the seat or associative member moving in the field,
- Develop a "mission security" training module for DPOI and expatriate employees
- Participate in monitoring security risks related to mission logistics
- Contribute to the moral support of the teams ground
Trained in Bac +3 / 4 in security, or equivalent, you have field experience with a humanitarian NGO of at least 5 years, on land with high security challenges.