Senior Business Development Executive
Lalamove, Hanoi, Vietnam
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, we all breathe passion, grit, execution & humility which are our company’s core values.
- Retain acquired business to a satisfactory level and increase penetration rate in existing business through planning and implementing retention and loyalty program;
- Assist in achieving business targets through managing the effectiveness of all sales channels and daily operations;
- Implement marketing campaigns and any other sales initiatives in a cost-effective manner with budgetary control;
- Give suggestion to develop sales support tools like sales kit, operational manuals, training materials and premium gifts to ensure effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns;
- Perform financial projections with profitability evaluation and resources planning;
- Co-ordinate various internal and external parties to roll out sales & marketing campaign and manage the logistics of the roll-out and fulfillment;
- Monitor sales performance, arrange sales reporting and undertake any short-term/long-term measures to improve sales performance;
- Facilitate customer complaints to be handled in a prompt and professional manner.
What we seek:
- Degree Holder or above, preferably in marketing or business related subjects;
- Min 2 year solid experience in account management or sales; experience in the logistics industry is highly preferred but not a must;
- Outstanding sales and presentation & communications skills;
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines;
- Self motivated, responsible, proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility;
- Hard working & friendly team player, enthusiastic and adaptable;
- Proficiency in written Vietnamese & English;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.