Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
This is a role for an individual who is passionate about creating impact. If you are passionate about working with communities, understanding their needs and co-creating initiatives to help people overcome poverty, this role may interest you.
● Relationship Management: Work closely with NGO partners across India and ensure that they are able to fulfill Rang De's Mandate.
● Impact Measurement: Measure and Report Rang De's impact on the communities and plan new interventions to deepen the impact
● Manage Key Projects: Manage and report key impact related projects and report back to funding organisations
● Social Accounting: Be a part of the social accounting team to write the organisation's social accounts
● New Initiatives & partnerships: Explore uncharted opportunities and kickstart new initiatives
● Evaluation and Reviews of Field Partners
What you need to succeed:
● Master's degree in social work or equivalent degree with 70% or above
● 1-2 years (or more) of experience in the non profit space
● Excellent Communication skills
● Willingness to travel
● Experience of working with communities
● Self starter, organised with ability to work without supervision
● High degree of empathy for social causes
● Previous experience of volunteering for social initiatives
● Fluent in English, Hindi
● Ability to guide a small team of impact managers
How to apply:
To apply for this role, fill in the details at http://tinyurl.com/nqk8mor & also please send your updated CV and a note on why this opportunity at Rang De excites you to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
For more information about the opportunity, please feel free to reach us on (080) 41650037.