Senior Marketing Officer
World Vision International, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners, in almost 100 countries.
Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children.
- Looking to take your fundraising and marketing career to another level and use your skills where they really matter?
- We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional direct marketing professional to join the Legacy and Gifts in Memory team within our Fundraising Group.
- You will be self-starting marketing professional, able to deliver exciting new marketing campaigns and collateral to promote the importance of legacy giving and inspire supporters and the public to consider leaving a gift in their Will to World Vision. You will be able to manage the implementation of legacy communications, campaigns, supporter journey development, audience insight and analysisand stewardship activities, ensuring that activities are executed according to agreed timelines and budget, and that the supporter experience is at the core of all the work delivered.
- Working across a range of key fundraising campaigns each day in this role will be different – from creating concepts, developing creatives and producing digital content for our website, through to agency management, data selection, analysis and insight.
- As a senior member of the team, you'll be a strategic thinker who can shape and execute fundraising strategies and line manage marketing team members. You see the bigger picture but have an eye for detail and fantastic relationship-building skills. You'll be confident working with data and carrying out rigorous testing to prove the impact of campaigns and innovations through detailed data analysis to understand supporter behaviour, measure results and capitalise on future activities and campaigns. And you’ll have an understanding of digital and multi-channel marketing to maximise fundraising income.
To perform well in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience gained in a fundraising, direct marketing, or digital marketing role preferably in the Legacy sector.
- Strong project management skills in order to deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- A track record in analysing direct marketing results and using insight to drive innovation and improve campaign performance.
- Experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns across a range of channels including direct mail, online, email, and social media
- The ability to work independently to drive innovation, creativity, and results.