Senior Qualitative Researcher
Outline India, Gurugram, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Senior Qualitative Researcher will closely work on research projects, developing study designs and survey instruments, conducting field work and writing report. We are looking for someone who has experience in conducting interviews and Focus group dis
- Preparing research proposals (working on the method and sampling, both quantitative and qualitative for monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment studies).
- Literature review, design and pilot survey instruments and tools.
- Field mapping, planning, training and execution.
- Travelling for field work.
- Collaborate and contribute to our new research projects/ ideas.
- Data analysis and report writing.
- Attending conferences, talks, writing blogs, and papers.
- A Postgraduate/ M.Phil. degree from a relevant discipline. We prefer a team of researchers from varied backgrounds
- At least two years of professional/research work experience in relevant field
- Prior field work experience
- Familiarity with one or more Indian languages
- Experience with qualitative research including ethnographic methods, PRA techniques, reflexive analysis and report writing, and other relevant methodologies
- Familiarity with quantitative research and mixed method study design
- Demonstrate knowledge of the development sector in India
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Ability to multi task and take responsibility for the timely completion of activities
- Innovative and receptive to working on new ideas and proposals
- Strong Microsoft skills (word and excel)
Salary: Based on Experience
Note: This is a senior-level position requiring an experienced candidate in the development sector.