Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
Given Rang De’s focus on a crowd funding, the importance of social media to create awareness, ignite interest, and drive participation cannot be overstated.
As a Social Media Associate, your role will thus involve:
● Assisting in the management of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog)
● Monitor and manage Rang De's online presence and help reach out to a wider audience
● Recognise trends and developments in online media and technology at a macro level and help strategise and fine tune Rang De’s approach
● Explore and understand the medium to help create effective campaigns across all social media platforms
What you need to succeed:
● Loads of creativity, patience and a will to commit yourself to a social cause
● A strong sense of empathy for the under-served
● Experience in managing website content
● Excellent written and oral communication skills with a specific focus on social media communications and electronic communication
● Experience in creating fantastic content under pressure is a desirable trait
● A voracious appetite for learning and imbibing from on-going online social initiatives and interventions
How to apply:
To apply for this role, fill in the details at http://tinyurl.com/nqk8mor & also please send your updated CV and a note on why this opportunity at Rang De excites you to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
For more information about the opportunity, please feel free to reach us on (080) 41650037.