Social Project Coordinator
Save the Children, Barcelona, Venezuela
Closing Date for Applications:
- The position holder will be responsible for the activities of the Cash Transfer Program (PTE) related to the project; He will have the responsibility of leading the management of this activity with his work team through direct implementation.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to develop and implement a successful program. He is responsible for the direction and coordination of PTE activities in coordination with the Project Manager. You must be a resident of Puerto La Cruz, Anzoátegui State.
To be successful you will bring / have:
- University Education in Human, Social, Economic, Political, Law or Similar Sciences
- Certification in project management or proven experience in execution
- Experience in implementing Cash Transfer projects
- Excellent handling of computer packages: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of the operation of the public sector in Venezuela
- Fluency in English, written and spoken will be valued
- We offer a competitive package in the sector.
- We employ approximately 25,000 people around the world and work on the ground in more than 100 countries to help children affected by crisis, or those who need better health care, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize children's rights and ensure their voices are heard.
We are working to achieve three breakthroughs in how the world treats girls and boys by 2030:
- No boy or girl dies from preventable causes before reaching the age of 5.
- All girls and boys learn a quality basic education and that
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
- We know that great people make a great organization and that our colleagues play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for girls and boys. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity and integrity are highly valued.