Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to provide technical coordination and management roles for ICCs Application Delivery Unit (CPD) managed projects as part of the Clients and Projects Division.
Objectives of the Programme:
The objectives of the Centre, as stated by its mandate, are to provide information and communication technology (ICT) services (including training) on an inter-organizational basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Head, Application Delivery Unit, within the Clients and Projects Division, and in close collaboration with the Application Delivery Unit team. The incumbent could be requested to do any others tasks of similar level in related fields. S/he will more specifically:
- Work as technical lead and deliver successfully various applications, common solutions and products related to various technologies
- Coordinate resources to ensure internal and external projects are delivered as per customer expectations
- Assist in the development of proposals and business cases for application delivery projects, in collaboration with CPD head, BRMs and customers
- Ensure compliance with Project Management Office (PMO) delivery and risk mitigation standards
- Support the alignment with business processes and requirements during the service transition process. Ensure their operation with in-place procedures and metrics
- Support the key business stakeholders in transition management to operation; ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the implementation of any new IT projects and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Ensure that the development team members are fully aligned with ICC’s strategy and priorities and executes accordingly
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Skills required:
- At least five years’ relevant professional experience, with significant exposure to:
- Software development life cycle
- Software development process improvement
- Systems analysis and design
- Usage of various application development tools and methods;
- Customer experience best practices and techniques.
- Supervising team(s) of technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience as project and technical lead delivering complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge of system architecture and web application design on Microsoft technologies platforms like SharePoint and Power platforms.
- Experience building cross platform mobile using modern tools and frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, HTML, .NET and database environments including MS-SQL, MySQL or similar.
- Solid understanding of Application architectures: IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design patterns.
- High level design experience of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure and Amazon web services.
- Sound knowledge of standard project management methodologies and frameworks such as PRINCE2, SCRUM and / or Agile.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to gather requirements and develop management frameworks and templates.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills and ability to work under pressure and in a diverse team.
- Any certification in the following area: System Architecture, Web application design, Business Analysis, Agile development and Microsoft technologies.
- Bachelor’s equivalent university degree in information technology or related field
- Prince2 certification
- ITIL certifiction
- English: Expert knowledge is required
- Other language: Spanish and Italian Intermediate knowledge is desirable