PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position contribute to the Sponsorship revitalization by providing technical support to field staff to effectively engage children and sponsors by creating compelling, integrated and coherent children and communities stories that includes both authentic child expression and inspiring proof of change describing the needs, progress and improvements in children’s well-being; The Sponsorship Systems Coordinator will be also responsible of providing technical sponsorship systems and Horizon Mobile support to Area Programs and Clusters for quality sponsorship data management.
Coordinate ongoing Supporter Engagement initiative
- Build capacity of staff and volunteers in identification on quality production of sponsorship 2.0
- Develop and share with field staff a clear guide on how to work with children, families and community to help them understand the importance of collecting authentic, heart-warming and inspiring stories
- Develop NO master plan for capturing stories which meet quality rich media content standards
- Explore and experiment with innovative ways of telling stories within existing communications and approved content requirements, following quality and ethical practices;
- Build staff capacity on the use of child-friendly methods and learning tools to support young people and children to express their hopes and dreams and tell their own stories about life-enriching experiences
- Develop a contextualized guide on the use of camera/ video and audio technology in a way that enhances the stories that are being capture
- Review all the community contents to ensure they meet sponsorship and safeguarding standards, addressing any gaps to ensure compliance;
- Make a constant follow up with APs to ensure Sponsorship 2.0 products are submitted according to the approved plan.
RC data quality and accuracy within Horizon Sponsorship Single User Interface System(SSUI) and Mobile
- Provides coordination and support to ensure Child Monitoring Standards are met by all APs by ensuring timely update of RC monitoring and case management;
- Coordinates the incorporation of child and adult safeguarding standards in sponsorship processes.
- Work closely with the CESP-TPOs to ensure CMS is integrated well as a part of community led child protection mechanisms.
- Regularly Generates CMS, RC data quality and Case Management reports and keep the CPMs, TPOs and CCDFs informed on the status of RC data and monitoring status.
- Provide ongoing capacity building to staff and volunteers in CMS and RC data collections;
RC Selection and Management
- Plan RC distribution by Area Programs and monitor RC inventory on an ongoing basis.
- In collaboration with the Senior Sponsorship Coordinator, support in the development of contextualized Minimum RC child selection criteria.
- Ensures alignment of child selection criteria with WV intent.
- Coordinates overall process of child selection including timeframe, materials, documentation, etc.
- Coordinates information management – quality assurance, data entry, record management.
- Regularly updates the AP team on RC Supply to maintain healthy AP RC Quota;
Technical systems support to SBSAs
- In collaboration with ICT, provide technical support (as level 1 support) to fix sponsorship systems issues;
- Report timely unresolved systems issues to the next levels(Level 2) for appropriate support and monitor the progress until resolved;
- Follow up and support in the following operations for system and data security: Systems Upgrades, systems documentation, Synchronizing of Horizon Mobiles;
- Collaborate with ICT in implementation of new systems initiatives
Sponsorship in Emergency Context
- Participate in the Categorisation of Emergency and propose appropriate response in regard;
- Follow up on a daily basis to status of RC in affected APs by emergency and submit Interim report to the Senior Sponsorship operations Coordinator;
- Provide periodical updates to the Senior Sponsorship Coordinator until end of Emergency;
- Participate in the development of NO guidance in regards to Sponsorship Management in the changed context
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- At least a bachelor degree in IT, statistic or Communication
- Must have 3 years in data entry experience, network and Systems management, Database System Applications and Maintenance
- Relevant experience in managing sponsorship data management system
- Must have at least 1 year in remote Environment
- A Programmer’s Certificate in Database Systems
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Must have strong statistical analysis;
- Skilled in impact reporting
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and French
- Must have computer skills and be familiar with ACCESS database
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to travel upcountry 40% of the time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have helpful and understanding, courteous attitude
- Neat and tidy person
- Willingness to work in team
- Ability to prioritize a number of tasks